Any Google search you do for wedding advice will give you millions of results and not a whole lot of clarity. Our amazing team put their
heads together to cut through the overwhelm to give you a wedding checklist that’s as simply stunning as our barefoot beach weddings.
You’ll need to make adjustments if you have very little time between you engagement and ceremony, but if you have a couple of months
at least, our wedding checklist should serve you well.
The Barefoot Beach Weddings ULTIMATE Planning Checklist
- Announce your engagement.
- Choose your location.
- Select a date range.
- Ask your wedding party to be best men and bridesmaids.
- Who will be your Toastmaster for the reception?
- What is your budget?
- Set up a Wedding bank account to manage your budget and deposits
Meet your Wedding Planner:
- Choose your menu
- Choose your drinks package
- Choose your wedding specialists:
- Will kids be welcome?
- Draw up a guest list.
- Set up your gift list or decide to ask for cash, or for a donation to your fav charity.
- Consider wedding insurance.
- Send invitations.
- It’s dress and suit time!
- Buy your wedding rings or order them.
- Confirm your wedding specialists plus guest transport and accommodation.
- Meet with your celebrant to discuss your ceremony and vows.
- Decide on your first dance song.
- Confirm guest numbers, your menu choices and drinks packages.
- Book your honeymoon!
- It’s time to trial run hair and makeup.
- Write your vows and prep any special readings for the ceremony.
- Put together guest travel information.
- Draw up an order of events with your wedding planner.
- Prep ‘thank you’ gifts for your wedding party.
- Who do you want in which group photographs - let them and your photographer know.
- Talk through the playlist with your DJ or live band.
- Your dress and suit should be ready, along with your wedding rings.
- Buy the guest book if you’re having one.
- Wear in your wedding shoes (we’re called Barefoot Beach Weddings for a reason though…)
- Confirm wedding party duties.
- Chase outstanding RSVPs.
- Finalise guest number and advise your Wedding Planner.
- Confirm order of speakers for speeches and toasts.
- It’s time for hens and stags to celebrate!
- Pack for pre- and post-wedding days.
- Schedule beauty and spa treatments.
It’s a heck of a list, but you don’t have to do it all yourself.
We’ll help you make the important choices upfront so that you can focus on getting ready for your wedding day, and we’ll take
care of everything else. When you step onto the beach, all you’ll be thinking about is the beautiful ceremony and celebration ahead
of you. Pinky swear.